Our Client is looking for a high-performing Sales Director to help us meet our ambitious sales objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets. Individuals in a Sales position must have a proven record of success, within our market segment, across several areas:
Establishing and Building Relationships
Broadridge will introduce new sales executives to any key contacts at existing clients, but candidates must be able to quickly develop those relationships on their own, in addition of course to forming relationships with prospect accounts.
Candidates must have strong and polished presentation skills, must have a professional appearance, and must effectively represent Broadridge and its capabilities.
Candidates must have good general knowledge of the relevant financial institutions, specifically operations involved in the reconciliations processes, and must be able to quickly learn the details of our core offering, sufficient to drive client interest, grow pipeline and close sales.
Directly Relevant [Product and Target Market] Quota-based Sales
Candidates must have a proven track record of successfully meeting and/or exceeding aggressive yet attainable annual quota targets. Candidates should be prepared to present and discuss actual annual sales results and how they compared to annual quotas.
Initiative and Drive
We are only interested in candidates who exhibit continuous drive, determination and persistence. Candidates must be able to manage and fully own multiple simultaneous sales opportunities.
In addition, candidates should be able to successfully meet the following requirements:
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients by cold calling and leveraging existing [internal and external] relationships. Market products and services to existing client firms. Independently oversee and complete all aspects of the sales process, from initial meeting to contract signature and hand-off to Implementations Team.
- Coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely implementation of products and services within existing client-base. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
- Assist in maintaining positive relationships with clients by appropriately directing any service, delivery and billing issues.
- Develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to identify opportunities to grow pipeline, sell appropriate Broadridge products and services and maximize revenue.
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of relevant Broadridge SalesWatch and FundFile products. Interface with internal product management professionals and clients to keep them abreast of product information.
- Responsible for providing management with all requested sales reports and supporting correspondence, including the utilization of the sales management tool [com].
- Attend trade shows, conferences or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing Broadridge and client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote Broadridge products and services.
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
- Performs other duties as required
- Degree in business or related field. Prior success selling to senior level financial services executives. 5 – 7 years’ experience
- Have extensive sales experience in the financial services industry.
- Have overall industry knowledge, with an ability to quickly learn the Broadridge product set.
- Demonstrate a proven record of success achieving sales quotas.
I don’t know how helpful these are to you. Just email or call if you have any questions.